Sunday, June 22, 2008

My first blog entry...

Well, the time has come...there is a new method to my madness. After many discussions with friends and family, I have come to the realization that a "blog" is the best way for me to continue sharing the many happenings in my life with those I care about, without having to send out a mass-email or Shutterfly album every time I buy a new garbage can! LOL! This way, all of you can check in on the excitement of my life (I am being facetious BTW) at YOUR convenience (aka: when you're bored at work!) Should you miss the random picture albums and/or mass-emails of yesteryear, feel free to let me know and I'll be sure to keep 'em coming your way!


Listed on this blog, you will see some links to photos of recent events that have taken place in my life. First being... my "DIRTY 30" Birthday Bash!!! **WARNING!!!!** Some of these pictures are VERY silly (but not too inappropriate!) There are also A LOT (548 to be exact!) of photos from the recent trip Ian & took to the Southwest to celebrate my 30th birthday. I have arranged them by location we went to, so feel free to check out the ones that may interest you!) If you are not into landscape picture, I wouldn't even bother looking!!! LOL!!! But some of the stuff we saw was absolutely AMAZING!

Stay tuned for new blog entries in the near future!!!

Ciao'!!!

7 comments:

Whitney said...

YAY! I've been waiting for this day to arrive!! I will miss the "Here's a random baby you don't know" emails as they always provide me with a chuckle. I think this will be a good forum for you to share your life with others! Keep it up!

Amy Lee Pavao said...

You look GREAT! Thanks for sharing!

Rebecca Chase said...

Love it!

Jackie Adamec said...

WOW!!! Brooklyns Blog. I love it. This is a long time waiting. You know your going to be on this everyday.

Katy Young said...

Love the blog!!!!

Bethany Rohrer said...

Looks great! It's on my favorite bookmarks now!

Selena Coppock said...

Nice!!

I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

http://blog.selenacoppock.com/

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive