Monday, July 7, 2008

BBQ & Dogs?!?!?!

Yeah...that title sounds a bit disturbing, huh??? Ok, Let me explain...
So, I know I said that nothing says summer like lobster in my last posting, but so does a good BBQ!!! We decided to throw together a last minute 5th of July BBQ at our house with some local friends.





It was actually more of a "Dog Party"!!! I guess that's what people our age do that don't have kids?!?!? LOL!!!

Anyways, we had quite the pooch mix...


Little "Lola", a black 3 month old Pug puppy...









"Rocco", a one year old EnglishBulldog...






and "Genny", our almost 3 year old pit-mix...





I hope everyone else had an enjoyable holiday weekend with family & friends!!! (To see more BBQ pictures, click on the link to the right...)

No comments:

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive