Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hangin' Tough...

Yes, I am 30 years old.
And YES, I did go to see New Kids On The Block!
It was AWESOME!
Nothing makes you not feel old like screaming at the top of your lungs like a 13 year old girl over a Boy Band!!!
(That is until the next morning when you realize that Mohegan Sun has way too many temptations and you CAN NOT party like that at this age!)


Notice the NKOTB T-Shirts & circa 1988 oversized pin!!!

Now, we weren't as crazy as some fans!

This is Klassic Katy!!!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh I am so jealous! I was a closet NKOTB fan (because it wasn't cool in M Lakes) so I kept posters I ripped from Teen magazine under my bed.

Morgan Degan said...

Go you, that's awesome!! :)
I LOVED/LOVE them!! Was the concert incredible? I'm so jealous.

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive