Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ringing In 2009

First and foremost... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We celebrated by going out for Chinese Food (seems to be a New England thing...) with my parents and Ian's dad & brother at Chen Yang Li in Bedford, NH (very good BTW!) Quite comical (after a few cocktails), going around the table reading our fortunes and adding "In Bed" at the end of them!!!After dinner we took part in a Fenton Family tradition of watching Conan The Barbarian starring Arnold Schwarzenegger (circa 1982)
The champagne continued to flow, as we celebrated some more with local friends into the early hours of the New Year...

Genny didn't seem to enjoy all of the chaos, as she cuddled up on the couch...

I think the following picture speaks for itself as to how I felt after WAY TOO MUCH celebrating! I think I was "over-served"... LOL!!!

No comments:

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive