Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Doesn't NJ have a bad enough reputation without this?

This should be interesting... poor NJ. Always the "Crème de la Crème" making the beautiful state look "oh, so classy"!!!
Click here for their profiles...
Now, I am not saying that I am not going to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey ( I have a little problem with watching reality TV!), but this could definitely be the show that pushes me over the edge!!!
Being a Jersey Girl at heart, I can only hope that these ladies shine a positive light on the beautiful state and the many wonderful people who call it home. We shall see...

PS - Is it ironic that it airs on my birthday?!?! LOL!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It's more ironic that you can connect yourself to 4 of the 5 housewives through 1 degree of seperation... Who needs Kevin Bacon when you're from NJ?!?!

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive