Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Makes us wanna stay, stay, stay, stay for awhile...


Yes, concerts seem to be a recurring theme for me this year
(NKOTB, Britney Spears, Jeff Beck) and now...
made me "wanna stay, stay, stay, stay for awhile" !


Let me start by saying that I think this was at least my 10th time seeing DMB since my teenage years! The first time was circa 1996 at the H.O.R.D.E. Festival in Waterloo Village, NJ when DMB was "opening" for Blues Traveler... we were all like, "who is this Dave Matthews guy?" Now he sells out Fenway Park in under an hour!


Here are some of the nights highlights:
1) Amazing night (weather wise)
2) We had incredible seats (Yes, that is the Row & Seat number stickers on my tush!)









3) Great company (my UMass Lowell Ladies)


4) The sweet sound of the DMB set list.
5) We had a DD (designated driver) thanks to the services of
ACR Limousine (Thanks Chris... hope we weren't too rowdy)!


Ahhh... brings me back to the good old days...
The only down side was the cost of the brews...
They HOSE you at $8.50 a pop!
Good thing there was an overwhelming aroma of the "funky stuff" wafting from the crowd around us to make us all mellow out... : )

Stay tuned... next concerts:
Steely Dan in July...

U2 at Gillette Stadium in September ...

1 comment:

Julie Morris said...

makes me yearn for the good 'ol days. i think he's doing a lot of ball fields this year. instead of posting the poster from horde, you should have posted the pics of us drinking warm busch ice with a straw...or of us posing w/ the security guards, booze in hand, at the ripe old age of 16 or so :) we seriously need to digitize some of our HS pics.

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive