(NKOTB, Britney Spears, Jeff Beck) and now...
Let me start by saying that I think this was at least my 10th time seeing DMB since my teenage years! The first time was circa 1996 at the H.O.R.D.E. Festival in Waterloo Village, NJ when DMB was "opening" for Blues Traveler... we were all like, "who is this Dave Matthews guy?" Now he sells out Fenway Park in under an hour!
Here are some of the nights highlights:
1) Amazing night (weather wise)
2) We had incredible seats (Yes, that is the Row & Seat number stickers on my tush!)
3) Great company (my UMass Lowell Ladies)
4) The sweet sound of the DMB set list.
5) We had a DD (designated driver) thanks to the services of
ACR Limousine (Thanks Chris... hope we weren't too rowdy)!
Good thing there was an overwhelming aroma of the "funky stuff" wafting from the crowd around us to make us all mellow out... : )
U2 at Gillette Stadium in September ...