Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh, Dear (or DEER)!!!

Oh dear, looks like I have let too much time between postings pass... so this one will be sort of a "hodge-podge" of the last few weeks...
( I guess we've been BUSY!)
We had some visitors come through our yard... Momma & Baby Deer:






Ian & I celebrated 4 years of dating with a special weekend in Boston taking a trip down memory lane back to where it all began!






We had our dog-niece, Noodle, come for a weekend visit...

Went up to Gilford, NH for a family tailgate and saw Steve Miller Band & The Doobie Brothers!

And last but not least... we celebrated our beloved dog-daughter, Genny's, 4th birthday! And even got to Skype in her Grandpa from San Francisco to watch her open her presents! (Yes, I am a little obsessed w/the dog!) That's her in her birthday hat, also sporting her new handmade hemp & rose quartz collar made by her Auntie Jamie!












I forgot to take a picture of the cake before we DEVOURED it! And yes, there was a puppy-friendly dessert too!








Hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love these blog postings! They're great and always make me laugh.

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive