Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dirty 30 x2!!!!

As some of you recall, it was not so long ago that I celebrated my "Dirty 30th" Birthday. The whole phrase had originated from a football jersey my mom had made for my father in 1979. I carried on the tradition (of which will be passed onto my sisters in the years to come) by wearing the above mentioned jersey on my 30th birthday. However, The Rohrer Family patriarch (aka: Big Jim or Jimbo) recently celebrated another milestone... his 60th birthday!!!

We headed up to Moosehead Lake in Greenville, Maine to celebrate...Here is the amazing house we rented...


Fun was had by all... Who are those masked bandits?!?!

Here are the "moosehead" cake before & after shots...

My Dad in all his glory...

HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY, DAD! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Brooke's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Blog Archive